Brand Referral Terms & Conditions
LUXURYBEAST BRAND REFERRAL PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Brand Referral Program
Under the Brand Referral Program, Referrers may accrue certain rewards for their qualifying referral activity. By generating Qualified Referrals, Brands may be eligible to receive cash bonuses and Retailers may be eligible to receive promotional credits for use toward the purchase of products from Brands through the Services. For the purposes of these Brand Referral Program Terms, we refer to such cash bonuses and promotional credits collectively as “Referral Rewards”.
Qualified Referrals and Eligibility
- A “Qualified Referral” occurs when (i) a Referrer with a valid Account shares their personalized link with a Referred Brand outside of the Services (e.g., via a personal email account) or by submitting the required information for a Referred Brand (e.g., an email address or website URL) through the Brand Referral portal within the Services (each method a “Referral Submission”); (ii) within the twelve (12) month period after the related Referral Submission the Referred Brand uses the Referrer’s active referral link to begin the sign up process or manually indicates their Referrer using the dropdown search menu during account registration (each an “Identified Referrer”); and (iii) the Referred Brand completes sign up and registration for an Account for the first time and the Referred Brand’s Shop Page is published to the Services (each an “Account Activation”). For clarity, a Referred Brand must be a new user and cannot previously have had an Account with Faire.
- To be eligible to earn and receive Referral Rewards through the Brand Referral Program, a Referrer must have an active Account.
- While a referring Retailer with an Account can make referrals and earn Referral Rewards, in order to use Referral Rewards to make purchases on the Services, the Retailer’s identification verification for their Account must be completed.
- Referrers cannot refer themselves, or their own or related entities in order to generate Qualified Referrals or to earn Referral Rewards.
Accrual of Referral Rewards
- How it works for Retailers:
- A “Promotional Credit” means a promotional credit made available in a referring Retailer’s Account which is valued in the Retailer’s local currency and good for use on the Services to purchase products from Brands. Promotional Credits cannot be redeemed for cash or any cash equivalent, including but not limited to gift cards, certificates, or refunds.
- A “Qualifying Order” means an order for the purchase of products from a Referred Brand through the Services (i) for which the total cost of the order (not including taxes or fees) is an amount not less than the amount of the applicable Per Order Reward; and (ii) such order is accepted by the Referred Brand, and not returned or canceled, subject to the Faire Terms of Service.
Referral Rewards for Retailers will be provided in Promotional Credits as follows:
- For each Qualified Referral, an eligible Retailer will receive (i) a one-time “Activation Reward”; and (ii) an additional “Per Order Reward” for each Qualifying Order placed and accepted during the initial thirty (30) day period starting from the date Account Activation is completed for the applicable Referred Brand (“Accrual Period”), up to the “Referral Reward Maximum”. For referring Retailers, the Referral Reward Maximum is the maximum number of Promotional Credits that can be accrued by a referring Retailer with respect to any particular Referred Brand.
- Faire may update the Referral Reward Maximum, Activation Reward and Per Order Reward amounts from time to time and the amounts applicable to the referring Retailer’s activity will be communicated as follows:
- For Referral Submissions made outside of the Services, the applicable number of credits (i.e., for the Referral Reward Maximum; Activation and Per Order Rewards) will be provided in the promotional offer in effect and stated in the Brand Referral portal at the time the Referred Brand completes their Account Activation; and
- For Referral Submissions made through the Services, the applicable number of credits will be provided in the promotional offer in effect and stated in the Brand Referral portal at the time the Referral Submission is completed.
- The Activation Reward will be sent to the Retailer’s Account within two (2) weeks after the Qualified Referral is completed and the total Per Order Rewards accrued (if any) will be sent to the Retailer’s Account within four (4) weeks after the Accrual Period has ended.
- How it works for Brands:
Referral Rewards for Brands will be provided as cash awards as follows:
- For each Qualified Referral, an eligible Brand will be eligible to earn (i) a one-time Activation Reward; and (ii) an additional Per Order Reward for each order placed and accepted through the Services with the Referred Brand during the Accrual Period, up to the Referral Reward Maximum. For referring Brands, the Referral Reward Maximum is the maximum cash award amount that can be accrued by a referring Brand with respect to any particular Referred Brand.
- Faire may update the Referral Reward Maximum, Activation Reward and Per Order Reward amounts from time to time and the amounts applicable to a referring Brand’s activity will be communicated as follows:
- for Referral Submissions made outside of the Services, the applicable cash award amount (i.e., for the Referral Reward Maximum; Activation and Per Order Rewards) will be provided in the promotional offer in effect and stated in the Brand Referral portal at the time the Referred Brand completes their Account Activation; and
- for Referral Submissions made through the Services, the applicable cash reward amounts will be provided in the promotional offer in effect and stated in the Brand Referral portal at the time the Referral Submission is completed.
- The Activation Reward will be sent to the Brand’s Account within two (2) weeks after Account Activation is completed and the total accrued Per Order Rewards (if any) will be sent to the Brand’s Account within four (4) weeks after the Accrual Period has ended.
Additional Program Terms
- The Brand Referral Program may not be available in every region or country or for every Brand or Retailer. If the Brand Referral Program is available to you, you will see the Brand Referral portal when you are logged into your Account.
- Faire reserves the right to modify or cancel the Brand Referral Program or modify these Brand Referral Program Terms, at any time in its sole discretion, without advance notice. With any cancellation or discontinuation of the Brand Referral Program all benefits will cease subject to Faire’s sole discretion and applicable law.
- Faire, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to temporarily suspend or permanently terminate your participation in the Brand Referral Program, in particular in case of non-compliance with the Brand Referral Program Terms. For example, we may take such action if you fraudulently accrue Qualified Referrals. If your Account is terminated for any reason you will no longer be able to participate in the Brand Referral Program, all related promotional benefits will cease and any unclaimed Promotional Credits will be forfeited.
- The Brand Referral Program is void where prohibited.
- All amounts are exclusive of sales tax, GST, VAT, or other taxes, where applicable. Referrers are responsible for any and all direct and indirect tax compliance obligations, including any invoicing obligations, arising as a result of the Referral Rewards received.
- Referral Reward redemptions are final, will not be returned, and are subject to review and verification.
- Faire is not responsible and/or liable if any email, reward, referrals, or Brand Referral Program-related materials or correspondence are lost, fraudulent, abusive, stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, interrupted, delayed, altered, defective, misdirected, tampered with, or irregular in any way or if any participant’s email address, Account, or other contact information does not work, is deleted, or is changed without the user giving prior written notice to Faire.
- As a Referrer, you must comply with all “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner, and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your personalized referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited.
- As a Referrer, you represent and warrant that you have and will have all requisite permissions and consents from the Referred Brand to provide their email address to Faire as contemplated herein.